CAU Express – Milan
The Intergraph® CADWorx® and Analysis University Express was held at Milan on 21st of October at NH Milano Congress Centre. The CAU Tour visited three countries across Europe. On offer was an array of technical sessions led by experts in the design, construction and operation of plants and offshore facilities. Find out how you can leverage the Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions better to meet your real-world challenges.
Thank you for joining and discovering the often unknown solution capabilities of CADWorx®, CAESAR II®, PV Elite®, Visual Vessel Design and GT STRUDL® and tacking back this useful information to your office for immediate productivity gains.
A variety of sessions were available among the 4 main tracks. we hope you benefited from the range of presentations which covered topics such as;
- CADWorx Spec Editor: Pipe Supports
- Failure to Launch – Resolving Non-Linear Convergence Issues in CAESAR II®
- F=KX: How CAESAR II Formulates the Global System Stiffness
- Vibration and Seismic Analysis
- Vessel Supports, Vibration and Seismic Analysis
Expert speakers addressed a range of topics relevant to;
- Experienced, new users and future users of CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV Elite & Visual Vessel Design
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPCs)
- Owner Operators