CAU Express – South Africa
The Intergraph® CADWorx® and Analysis University Express with Chempute Software, will be held at The Forum, Bryanston 8th of March 2017.
The CAU Tour, which has visited the US, Europe and India, is returning to South Africa! On offer is an array of technical sessions led by experts in the design, construction and operation of plants and offshore facilities. Attendees will find out how to leverage the Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions better to meet the real-world challenges.
The attendees will discover the often unknown solution capabilities of CADWorx, CAESAR II® & PV Elite® and take back this useful information to their office for immediate productivity gains.
A variety of sessions will be available among the 3 main tracks. We hope you will benefit from the range of presentations which cover topics such as;
- Equipment Load Checks in CAESAR II
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Pipe – Modeling & Evaluation – CAESAR II
- Principles of using safe stresses in pressure vessel design
- Design of a fixed heat exchanger with PV Elite
The topics addressed will be relevant for;
- Experienced, new users and future users of CADWorx, CAESAR II & PV Elite
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPCs)
- Owner Operators
The event venue is held at The Forum, Campus Bryanston, Bryanston, to find out more click here!