CAU Express SOUTH AFRICA
The CADWorx® and Analysis University with Chempute Software, was held at The Forum, Bryanston.
The CAU Tour, which visited the US, Europe and India, returned to South Africa! On offer was an array of technical sessions led by experts in the design, construction and operation of plants and offshore facilities. Attendees found out how to leverage the CADWorx & Analysis Solutions better to meet the real-world challenges.
The attendees discovered the often unknown solution capabilities of CADWorx, CAESAR II® & PV Elite® and managed to take back this useful information to their office for immediate productivity gains.
A variety of sessions were available among the 3 main tracks. Many were able to benefit from the range of presentations which cover topics such as;
- Equipment Load Checks in CAESAR II
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Pipe – Modeling & Evaluation – CAESAR II
- Principles of using safe stresses in pressure vessel design
- Design of a fixed heat exchanger with PV Elite
The topics addressed were relevant for;
- Experienced, new users and future users of CADWorx, CAESAR II & PV Elite
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPCs)
- Owner Operators
The event was held at The Forum, Campus Bryanston, Bryanston.